When you absolutely, positively CAN’T stay home sick…
- Drink plenty of water (even if you don’t yet feel thirsty!)
- Get as much sleep as you can, shoot for 8 hours
- Keep the sugar to a minimum – it will actually suppress your ability to fight infection!
- Keep Moving! Exercise keeps your blood and lymph moving and helps your body fight infection
- Keep the dairy to a minimum (milk, cheese, butter, etc), these products can lead to an increase in mucous production which makes your nose/sinuses the perfect place to grow a nasty infection!
- If you get sick anyway – come and see Dr. Cronin. We can treat you quickly, safely, and effectively WITHOUT antibiotics!