Feeling tired and stressed, not quite yourself? Or frustrated with the numbers on the scale? Try vitamin injection therapy! This POWERFUL boost of nutrients will put you on the path to greater vitality– fast!
What is Vitamin Injection Therapy?
Life is hectic. Stress and a declining quality of food impact our bodies on a daily basis. As a result, it’s a challenge to get the nutrients needed to maintain good health. Certain medications can also cause a loss of nutrients that results in a wide range of health concerns.
This is where vitamin injection therapy can make a huge difference! Quick injections of customized nutrients allow for an efficient way to obtain exactly what our bodies are lacking (like crucial B-vitamins and Vitamin D).
Nutrients skip the stomach and go directly where they’re needed — our cells. Because of this, we feel the benefits of vitamin injections much more quickly than we do when taking vitamins in pill form. Vitamin injection therapy is effective in supporting weight loss, treating chronic disease or just for a boost of energy.
SAVE $ NOW: Desert Wellness Center’s Vitamin Injection Specials
Desert Wellness Center is currently offering money-saving packages on our most popular shots — call to schedule today!
New and Improved “Slim Shot”
- Contains B12 (methyl form), B-complex, methionine, inositol, choline and NOW CARNITINE
- Recommended weekly when losing weight, detoxing or to support intense exercise or stress
- Cost: $25/injection or package of 5 for $100
- Contains B12 (methyl form) and B-complex
- Recommended weekly to support stress, insomnia, anemia or nutrient loss from medications
- Cost: $20/injection or package of 5 for $90
Basic B12 (methyl-cobalamin)
- Active “methylated” form of B12 is ready for use (unlike cyanocobalamin, which is often used in cheaper injections)
- Recommended up to once per week for general nutritional support
- People age 50 and older lose the ability to fully absorb B12 in their digestive system; B12 injections can correct this
- Cost: $20/injection or package of 5 for $85
Poly MVA – recommended for symptoms of neuropathy, fibromyalgia, diabetes
- Multi-nutrient formula (B-vitamins, antioxidants and minerals) uses Palladium to deliver the nutrients into the cell
- Poly MVA helps our cells make energy more efficiently, stay hydrated and remain protected from potential damage from toxins
- Helpful for weight loss, low energy, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes, neuropathy, digestive disorders
- Cost: $25/injection or package of 5 for $100.
For more information on vitamin therapy at Desert Wellness Center, click here.
To schedule a vitamin injection, please call the office at (480) 361-5188. While we do our best to accommodate same-day appointments, it’s best to schedule in advance.