~ Presented By ~
Desert Wellness Center &
Jason J. Fial of COUNTRY Financial
Wednesday, August 16th
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
FREE TO ADULTS 21 & OVER
COUPLES + SINGLES WELCOME!
Total Wine & More
8544 S Emerald Dr, Tempe, AZ 85284
Join us for a fun, informative evening where we’ll explore ways to overcome two of the biggest sources of friction for couples in any stage of a relationship: sex and money. (Singles are welcome, too!)
We’ll kick things off with a wine tasting from the team at Total Wine & More, plus a fun raffle drawing for a Total Wine & More gift card, movie tickets and a date night basket (benefiting Sojourner’s Center)…and once we have you relaxed, we’ll dive in and discuss:
- Why financial decisions are a common source of conflict for couples
- How a few simple steps can keep couples in sync on their financial goals
- The importance of understanding and addressing spending, insurance, debt, savings and retirement
- When it’s a good idea to seek help from a third-party
- The role hormones play in a couple’s physical and emotional intimacy
- How hormone changes affect men and women at different ages and stages of life
- Common symptoms of hormone imbalance (like irritability, fatigue, depression, loss of libido)
- Effective, natural treatment options for rebalancing hormones and regaining the spark in a relationship
ABOUT OUR PRESENTERS
Dr. Spice Lussier, Dr. Courtney Cronin and Dr. Barbara Ezrre of Desert Wellness Center are licensed Naturopathic physicians and Certified Anti-Aging Health Practitioners who specialize in the science of longevity and practice integrative medicine that treats the whole body.
Jason J. Fial has been a financial representative with COUNTRY Financial for 14 years. As a husband and father of two, he understands the challenges faced by many couples when it comes to setting and achieving financial goals. Jason’s primary focus is helping clients protect what they have today and plan for the future they envision.