According to the 2019 census, infertility impacts about 12-13% of all the couples in the United States. That is a whopping 1 in 6 couples trying to get pregnant! Not only does it strain relationships, it can be incredibly stressful and heartbreaking to experience. Fertility isn’t just about getting pregnant, it is a direct reflection of one’s health. There are many causes of infertility in both men and women, and we can address all of those causes at Desert Wellness Center.
Things that impact fertility:
- Food intolerance
- High stress
- Environmental toxicities
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Other diseases (hypothyroidism, PCOS, endometriosis, autoimmune disease, etc.)
You can expect a multifaceted approach to
boost fertility by:
- Identifying an accurate cause to obstacles of achieving and maintaining pregnancies
- Improving egg quality
- Identifying ovulation windows to support efficient fertilization and implantation
- Boosting sperm counts and improving sperm quality
- Normalizing menstrual cycles, especially after coming off “the pill”
- Balancing hormones
- Individualized treatments to optimize fertility outcomes
- Working closely with reproductive endocrinologists to increase success of IVF/IUI procedures
Whether you are looking for a second opinion or you just want to be ahead of the game, Dr. Emilee Wayne takes time to learn both your and your partner’s history. As an expert in her field, she utilizes testing to accurately guide you to the most effective treatments to achieve your goals. At Desert Wellness Center, your fertility matters to us, too!
Have questions? One of our representatives are waiting for your call!