Everyone wants to reclaim his or her youth. When we age, we slowly start to notice an increasing amount of wrinkles, marks from acne or sun damage, and an overall sagging appearance. This can be blamed on collagen—or a lack thereof.
Getting older is inevitable. It will happen whether we like it or not, so rather than fearing it, we should see it as a part of life that should be embraced. However, as we age, there are a lot of changes in our bodies that can be frustrating.
At Desert Wellness, we take patient safety very seriously. To ensure the peace of mind of our clients, we would like to formally address the recent concerns surrounding the statement made by the FDA
Low testosterone, and the effects it has on men’s health and well-being, is a hot topic in the news these days. Sadly, there are still millions of men going untreated for this condition in the U.S. alone.
Desert Wellness Center is proud to be a BioTe® Certified Practitioner, offering BioTE Medical Hormone Pellet Therapy — giving hormone imbalance treatment to women and men!
- Sexual Health in Tempe AZ: The Connection Between Physical and Mental Health, Revealed
- The Effects of Stress on the Heart, Revealed
- The Impact of Erectile Dysfunction on a Man’s Body
- Microneedling: What It Is, How It Works, and Its Effects on Skin
- PDO NovaThreads: What Are They and What Benefits Do They Provide?