Your scale is lying to you. (Well, sort of.) When you step on, it does tell you how much you weigh, assuming it has been calibrated correctly. The number it provides can be used to calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI), which is a weight-to-height ratio commonly used as an indicator of obesity and underweight by physicians.
The adrenal glands control our body’s response to physical, mental, and emotional stressors. They also help regulate blood sugar, energy, libido, salt/fluid levels, mood, sleep/wake cycles and more.
Lose Weight, Decrease Stress, Feel Energized with Vitamin Injection Therapy (Money-Saving Packages!)
Feeling tired and stressed, not quite yourself? Or frustrated with the numbers on the scale? Try vitamin injection therapy! This POWERFUL boost of nutrients will put you on the path to greater vitality– fast!
We all know we need to stay hydrated by drinking water every day — lots of it. And most of us don’t drink enough, especially during the hot summer months when dehydration occurs much more quickly.
- Sexual Health in Tempe AZ: The Connection Between Physical and Mental Health, Revealed
- The Effects of Stress on the Heart, Revealed
- The Impact of Erectile Dysfunction on a Man’s Body
- Microneedling: What It Is, How It Works, and Its Effects on Skin
- PDO NovaThreads: What Are They and What Benefits Do They Provide?