May is National Arthritis Awareness Month. This disease, characterized by painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints, affects more than 50 million adult Americans, and is considered the top cause of disability.
Over 2/3 of US adults are overweight or obese and almost 1/3 of children are overweight. We are now raising the first generation of children who will have shorter life-spans than their parents. Yet, so many people have difficulty losing weight on their own.
- Sexual Health in Tempe AZ: The Connection Between Physical and Mental Health, Revealed
- The Effects of Stress on the Heart, Revealed
- The Impact of Erectile Dysfunction on a Man’s Body
- Microneedling: What It Is, How It Works, and Its Effects on Skin
- PDO NovaThreads: What Are They and What Benefits Do They Provide?