Rather than highlight a powerhouse food this month, I wanted to take some time for perhaps the most vital part of the human diet – water. Our bodies are chock full of water – muscles are 75% water, blood is 82% water, your brain is 76% water, bones are 25% water, and lungs are 90% water!
A number of amazing things happen at night while you slumber peacefully. Getting a solid 7-9 hours of quality sleep every night can have profound benefits for your health. We all know that we feel better, more vibrant, more focused, and more centered when we sleep well, but what happens behind the scenes?
- Sexual Health in Tempe AZ: The Connection Between Physical and Mental Health, Revealed
- The Effects of Stress on the Heart, Revealed
- The Impact of Erectile Dysfunction on a Man’s Body
- Microneedling: What It Is, How It Works, and Its Effects on Skin
- PDO NovaThreads: What Are They and What Benefits Do They Provide?